While the basic principles of risk mitigation are not new to most clinicians, building formal risk management programs for complex point of care test systems, with the diversity of test methods, staff qualifications, environmental factors, varying patient populations, and overlapping regulatory and accreditation considerations, can be quite a challenge. If you are a Laboratory Director or Point of Care Coordinator, with the economic, regulatory, legal, and clinical consequences of implementing IQCP’s resting directly on your shoulders, this is a significant and important task.
CarePoint Solutions has recruited a team of experts to design and develop the tools you need to simplify and streamline IQCP implementation. Our Pro-QCP™ web app, available in modules specific to each test device, provides step-by-step guidance throughout the entire process of building individualized quality control plans and will save the typical point of care coordinator hundreds of hours of time.
In addition, the software suggests best practices and will give you confidence that your new IQCP will meet key objectives including:
- streamlining regulatory inspections
- optimizing your current QC/QA resources
- customizing a program that is both clinically sound and economically advantageous
- satisfying federal, state, and accrediting organization requirements
- ensuring the best possible patient outcomes
- identifying new initiatives to improve the quality of care